The first series of the program has now come to an end, but with the promise of a return next year there is more to look forward to.
In the meantime let’s enjoy some of the best moments so far. Here are some good lines from different characters.
- Margaret: My neighbour Jean, has got a Skype machine… It’s sort of like a microwave, but it let’s you talk to anybody anywhere on the world.
- Andy: Deaf women have extra taste buds, it’s a well-known fact, she wouldn’t be able to get enough of my meat.
- Lisa: I hate red wine I do, I had 2 bottles of it at this BBQ last week. Made me shit look like liquorice.
- Margaret: Oh I’m that nervous I’ve got buttercups.
- Leighton: I had this other dream, where I was just asleep – went on for 7 hours.
- Colin: I’m just going to drop the kids off at the pool… It means I’m going for a dump.
- Sue: I’ve gave me cousin a hand-job once, yeah, in a caravan.
- Leighton: Do you think my arms have got longer?
- Gavin (looking rough): I’m afraid I had more then my usual post match two halves of Speckled Hen last night.
- Katie: That guy had his flies down, and that guy stunk of beans. So it’s been quite an eventful morning.
- Linda: That’s who Dan’s new girlfriend looks like (Beyonce), dead spit… Except she’s taller, and fatter, and white.
Missed some of the episodes and want to catch up? If you’re a Sky subscriber you may be able to watch it on Sky Go, you may have to pay to rent some episodes though.