If you have the ability to say these cheeky little tongue twisters over and over and over and over again you must have a super tongue!
It is a good laugh trying to say these with mates, but if you are going to bet your buddies some money on them make sure you practice them first.
An even better thing to do is have a few beers, and then give them a go, if you can still do them then you deserve some kind of special person award.
5 Naughty Tongue Twisters
- Tim, the thin twin tinsmith
- Old oily Ollie oils old oily autos
- Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup
- Sarah saw a shot-silk sash shop full of shot-silk sashes as the sunshine shone on the side of the shot-silk sash shop
- A bloke’s back bike brake block broke
Did you get them all? I think they are hard as fook! And remember you can’t just say them once, they need to be said 5 times as fast as you can! Enjoy and good luck, you are going to need it.
3 thoughts on “Naughtiest Of All Tongue Twisters Ever!”
not so hard
yes, I know.
not very tongue twisting
Sixth sheikh’s sixth sheep is sick.
She sells sea shells on the sea shore.
Betty made butter. But the butter was bitter.she added more butter to make the bitter butter better.