Funny Lines from the Austin Powers films.
- Let me ask you a question, and be honest. Do I make you horny baby?
- Are you telling pork pies and a bag of trout?
- You’re going the right way for a smack bottom and I don’t care who knows it.
- I’m going to go across the street and get you some orange sherbet.
- Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch.
- We are sexy bitches
- I’ve lost my mojo!
- My meat and two veg, my twig and two berries.
- Who throws a shoe? Honestly, you fight like a woman.
- Do I make you randy?
- I open mouthed kissed a horse once.
- She shat on a turtle!
- That’s doctor evils cat, I never forget a pussy.
More About The Film
Austin Powers Movie Series consists of action comedy movies that star Mike Myers as the main the main character. The movies are distributed by New Line Cinema and directed by Jay Roach.
The three films include “International Man of Mystery” released in 1997, “The Spy Who Shagged Me” Released in 1999 and “Goldmember” released in 2002.
Mike Myers plays the role of Mr Austin Power, the title character as well as his evil nemesis, Dr. Evil. Other stars in the movie include Michael York, Mindy Sterling, Verne Troyer, Robert Wagner and Seth Green.
The music in the films is by George Clinton. The films mainly spoof other renowned secret agents, such as James Bond, Jason King and Derek Flint. They also incorporate various popular culture elements and follow the quest of Austin Powers, the British spy as he tries to capture his nemesis.
The hilarity in this film is that Austin Powers is not attractive and suave like other secret agents, such as James Bond. However, despite his bad teeth, he is still appealing to the females. The general theme around the movie revolves around Dr. Evil who tries to take over the world, but his plans are constantly thwarted by Austin.
Share your favourite quotes or funny moments in the social section below.