Consider yourself a big fan of Gavin and Stacey? Well then let’s see how you perform in this quiz.
Answer all 10 questions and scroll down to see the answers!
- What year did the first ever episode of Gavin and Stacey air on TV?
- Who said the line, “Excuse me if I’ve forgotten what love looks like you pathetic lump of shit.”
- What nickname did Pam have for her friend Sue?
- When Bryn was updating his MySpace he said he was snowed under, but how many friends did he have?
- What was the name of Stacey’s dad? (god rest his soul)
- What was the production company called that produced the show?
- What name did Nessa and Smithy give to their baby?
- How many times did Stacey get engaged (including Gavin)?
- When Smithy ordered his Indian takeaway he wanted 3 types of bhuna, but what were they?
- Which artist did Uncle Bryn love to sing to in the car?
See the answers below the pic of the gang!
- Dawn (to Pete)
- Big Fat Sue
- 17 friends
- Baby Cow Productions
- Six times
- Chicken bhuna, lamb bhuna, prawn bhuna
- James Blunt
How many questions in this fun Gavin and Stacey quiz did you get correct?