This page is all about looking back at some of the best bits, we have some videos, popular sayings and quotes. If this isn’t enough and you wish to keep Gavin and Stacey in your life forever you can buy the boxset DVD which includes all series plus the christmas special in one tidy bundle, cracking.
Character Catchphrases From Gavin And Stacey
- Nessa – “What’s occuring?”
- Nessa – “I won’t lie to you”
- Stacey – “That’s well lush”
- Smithy – “Gavlar”
- Gavin – “Smithlar”
- Pam – “Mick! Mick!”
- Gwen – “Would you like an omlette?”
- Bryn – I’ve just been updating the MySpace, I’ve got 17 friends now, I’m snowed under!
- Nessa – I just can’t believe I’m pregnant by Smithy, out of all the people I slept with, not Nigel Havers, John Prescott, not any of Goldie Looking Chain!
- Stacey – Like yesterday, I had three just watching cash in the attic (talking about masturbation)
- Smithy – We’ve got to call in a garage, I ain’t going in there bareback (talking about Nessa)
- Bryn – It’s got sepia, although i think it’s faulty because it just makes everything brown
- Nessa – At the end of the day…when all’s said an done…d’ya know what I mean?
- Doris – Thing to remember is don’t go giving him nothing on the first night. Well no not nothing. A kiss, a cuddle, a cheeky finger, just don’t go selling the whole farm.
- Gavin – Well I never thought I’d come back here (Barry) I only came down that first time so I could shag you again.
- Pam – I’m absolutely shattered, I’ve been crying all afternoon. That ‘Pet Rescue’, there was this badger and all it’s litter died – and you could actually see the mother badger crying.
- Bryn – The truth is, I don’t want anybody in this room being raped, myself included.
- Mick – Why are you talking like a deaf person?
- Smithy – 17 and 3/4 actually and she just got 90% on her driving theory and her test is in two weeks but whatever. (about his girlfriend)
- Gwen – Oh I know love, but let him be, you know Bryn’s a giver!
If you are looking for the theme tune or cast information check out our other post which contains them.
All series and Christmas specials are available on individual DVDs or boxsets, there is also a book.
An amazing scene from one of the episodes between Nessa and Smithy.
This is a clip I made of a free app available on Android smartphones. If you type ‘Gavin and Stacey’ in to the Play Store on your smartphone it should come up. Have a watch, the quotes are brilliant.
Want to keep watching?
You can buy all the series on DVD, they are available from lots of different retailers including Amazon which contains lots of reviews and good stuff. Long live Gavlar, Smithy, Nessa, Bryn, Mick, Pam, Stacey, Gwen, Chinese Alan, Budgey, Fingers, Dirtbox, Rudi Rudester, Dave Coaches, Dawn, Pete and the rest of cast!