Time for some fun! Grab your partner and let’s see who is best at some cheeky tongue twisters.
It’s a simple game, take it in turns to repeat each tongue twister as many times as you can – but you must go as fast as you can!
If you’ve had a beer or glass of wine this could get interesting! Here are 12 of the best Valentine’s Day or love-themed tongue twisters:
- A dozen real red roses that really are very red roses.
- A love so true is never through.
- Two hearts in love, beat as one, like a love drum.
- On Valentine’s Day, lovers’ lips will never slip when they speak of their sweet love.
- The red roses in the rose garden were all rosy red and ready for romance.
- Love is more than just a word, it’s a feeling that can’t be blurred.
- A box of chocolates is such a rich box, with a romantic touch of love.
- I’m thinking of loving you, so I’ll be thinking of a love so true.
- The valentine’s vow is a vow to love now, always and forever.
- Lovely lovers lean on their love.
- The sweethearts’ conversation was so convoluted, considering the circumstances.
- The purest love is pure, as a dove is pure.
Game over! Okay, who was the best at doing the tongue twisters?